Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I was the Victim of a devilish world...



"When my life was quickly falling out of my hands and reality wasn't within reach, I felt helpless... I needed to find a way out somehow, someone or something to influence me in a better way by helping me out of the major hole I had dug myself into."
 
New Life...

It all began when I moved away from my life in New Delhi..a city far away my dream land..!

(I don't want to be moved)


I am afraid of changes. I am afraid to fail. I don’t know what I should do. As much as I want to go, I feel half-hearted at the same time. I really don’t know what’s holding me back. I have made it this far but I don’t know why I am hesitating.
Sometimes I wish I would just be a kid again. No Worries, No Burdens, No Arguments, No Misunderstandings, No Responsibilities, Nothing at all. Being in this situation really sucks. God, tell me what’s the best for my future. Tell me in my dreams… I am really stuck right now.


When you love something or somebody, you feel like you are in heaven. But when they leave you, everything looks ugly and sucks. How I really wish that people won’t have to give me such challenges in my already stressful life? How I really wish that people can be nicer after so much I have done? How I really wish people can accept my flaws when I can accept ALL their flaws?
It’s totally unfair… Why do they always think that they did nothing and you are the only person who keeps screwing things up? It’s nothing but heart aches…


Still I want to patch up the things, though compensating with things I have lost..
I actually miss the way it was 3-4year before.
But there are things that no matter how you push through, no matter how you want to back again,
It's just the way it is...
Maybe he's right, it's time to accept, to let go, move on and get a life without her.


"Don’t you know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
'Im still standing after all this time
Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind"


6 comments:

  1. ab sab thik ho jayega baba ranchho .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have come to visit the most wonderful person that I have ever met in my life. The one who taught me many things; Great Sense of Responsibility, Self-Respect, Self-Endurance, Honesty,Brilliance, Hope,Patience and Most, LOVE,for both Men and God...

    Knowing you is the best I've ever been into....

    My gladness,finally, had come into its zenith....as I am travelling towards the end of your creation, I have come up with one notion, "you are a dreamer, a poet and a man of wisdom in one package"...You deserve a million salute!!!

    Congratulations to you Mr.Amit Kumar!!!

    And I would say, I found this page my perfect haven. A place where I could find peace
    and relaxation.

    Thank you very much for you've awesomely and amazingly created these masterpiece of your brilliant mind...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im soo happy to read ur comment here...
      uhh...not quiet sure but i guess i kno u.
      pls tell ur name..
      bye

      Delete
  3. FOR YOUR SEPT. 18, 2012 MANUSCRIPT....

    A Psychiatrist said, A PERSON IN LOVE MAY DISPLAY ALL THE CRITERIA OF "ADDICTIONS". WHAT A PERSON FEELS FOR HIS LOVE CAN BE SIMILAR TO WHAT AN ALCOHOLIC FEELS TOWARDS ALCOHOL. AND PERHAPS, I'M ADDICTED TO YOU.... (>

    ONCE AGAIN,I'M HERE...MY PERFECT HAVEN!

    ReplyDelete